5 Fun Children Learning Activities To Enjoy In KL
There is a wide range of fun activities to enjoy in Malaysia with kids. The country has an array of breathtaking and child-friendly activity centers, which parents can accompany their little ones anytime. Thinking of incredible ways to have some thrilling fun with your kids but are not sure where to look? Here are a few excellent places with lots of immersive kids activities to explore.
- Enjoy a wonderful night at Aquaria KLCC. Here slumber parties offer an immersive experience, which parents can enjoy together with their little ones. Simply board a sleepover session, and your kids will love bedding next to the sharks. Young teenagers are even an excellent choice since they’ve more courage and are curious even to come firsthand with other sea predators–otters, Sand Tiger Sharks, water rats and more.
- Play ball at It’s a Hit! Batting Cages. Although this activity is quite new in Malaysia, baseball is catching on at a fast pace around the country. Kids, especially teenagers, really love to work out their swing and they find it to be super-fun. It’s A Hit! Batting Cages provides two options which kids can choose from–hardball and softball. Parents can also host a party for their kids in this stunning place and challenge them to a few games.
- Be a Junior Masterchef at Young Chefs Academy. We all know that most kids are curious and excited about cooking. Young Chef Academy conveys a great setting in which kids can find and explore their thrills of cooking with different ingredients. Weekly classes are available in which your children get acquainted with everything about baking, presentation, table setting and more. Birthday packages also are provided where children can invite other friends to make cupcakes, ice cream, pizza, and pasta.
- Try some art jamming. Malaysia hosts a wide variety of art studio centers where kids can splurge on some art jamming sessions together. Children benefit a lot when they discover their artistic side at an early stage; some even pursue it as a career when they grow up. Like painting, art jamming sessions allow kids to paint freestyle using the available materials provided by the instructor. Some art studios in Malaysia can also arrange a personalized theme party where kids can have huge fun together.
- Let your child discover his or her dream at KidZania. In this enchanting cityscape, children can play doctor, banker, journalist, fashion designer, radio host, and a lot more professions. Earn KidZania currency and jackpot, and use it to pay for food and other services. The best thing about KidZania is that children can pick up vital life skills and learn the usefulness and value of money quickly. They also learn how to work together as a team at an early age.
Fun is a fundamental part of a child’s life when growing up. Parents should take their children out more frequently, especially during school holidays to places where they can enjoy some thrilling fun together. Above are some of the best places in Malaysia, full of a wide array of activities for kids to learn. Take your kids to these fun places, and in their hearts, you’ll forever stay as their “super” mom or “super” dad!